Denver Community Pool Rules and Regulations:
The following rules and regulations have been established for the protection and benefit of all members and visitors. All authorized personnel (managers and lifeguards) are the absolute authority on the enforcement of these rules and regulations.
Any violation of these rules shall be considered sufficient cause for immediate suspension of Pool privileges for the offending member(s) or visitor(s). Recurring violations by a member may result in cancellation of membership.
- The Denver Community Pool and Snack Bar are cash only.
- All vehicles shall be properly parked in the area provided.
- All members/visitors shall enter the grounds through the main gate only and register at the office.
- Membership cards must be shown when entering the pool.
- Pets are not allowed on the pool grounds.
- Glass containers of any kind are prohibited in the pool area.
- Unacceptable conduct/activities on pool ground including swearing, vulgar language/gestures, possession/use of alcohol/drugs, and/or willful destruction/defacing property will not be tolerated and may result in suspension of pool privileges.
- Place litter in proper containers. Please help us recycle aluminum cans.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted in the office and snack bar areas.
- Children using diapers are required to use designated swimming diapers. These diapers may be purchased at the Denver Community Pool Office.
- Children 9 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a designated guardian 14 years of age or older.
- Please refrain from swimming on the ramp or climbing through the railings.
- We do not allow children to be placed on the shoulders of their parents and we do not allow the tossing or throwing of children while in the Pool.
- All coolers will be inspected upon arriving at the Pool. No alcohol or glass containers are allowed on Pool grounds.
- Foul Language will not be tolerated at the Pool. Repeated violations will result in you being asked to leave the Pool.
- Non-inflatable Coast Guard approved life jackets or certified personal flotation devices or swimsuits constructed with non-inflatable flotation supports designed for the size of the child and appropriately secured may be worn in the Pool.
- No air-filled flotation devices and no hard toys such as water guns are allowed in the Pool. Please note, toys may not be permitted if the Pool is too full to allow for their safe use.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited on all areas of the Pool including the Pool grounds, parking areas, and facilities.
- Food deliveries from outside vendors are not permitted inside the Pool. Patrons can bring food to the Pool, however, deliveries are not permitted.
- All swimmers must be attired in apparel designed for swimming and aquatic activity use. Thongs, cheekies, lingerie, and immodest or revealing swimsuits are not allowed.
- All private body parts must be adequately covered. Apparel showing offensive language or images should not be worn.
- No street clothes or workout clothes may be worn in the water.
- No shoes are permitted to be worn in the water except for shoes designed specifically for in-water use.
- Since cotton garments clog filters, cotton garments are not allowed in the Pool.
- Prevent unnecessary accidents – walk at all times.
- No unnecessary/unsafe activities on pool grounds: pushing, shoving or roughhousing will not be tolerated.
- Only one person on the tube slide at a time.
- No diving or flipping into the pool.
- No dunking by head or by neck in the pool.
- All of these items are in place to keep everyone at the Pool safe. Please listen to the lifeguards’ directions while attending the Pool to ensure a great day by everyone.